How To Get Here:
Old Fort Western and Augusta,
Maine are easily reached via I-95 or the major coastal and inland
highways. Once in Augusta, follow the signs to
Downtown, River front, City Center, and Fort Western.
- Take exit 113 to merge onto East Augusta/Belfast
- Turn right at West River Road
- Continue onto Northern Avenue
- Continue onto Water Street
- Turn left at Bridge Street
- Continue onto Cony Street (On Right)
Old Fort Western is working to comply
with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
If you require special accommodation, please contact us at
least two weeks prior to your visit. We will make every effort
to meet specific needs.